Development 0.17 update

After building a very stable and strong 0.16 branch, we have decided to revisit the database section and make some strong modifications. The main issue we had with the database was the lack of consistency between plural and singular values. As a last ditch effort, we have decided to single all plurals. This currently makes the 0.17 very unstable and we are still finding issues and fixing problems.

Currently we are a head of our schedule (for once), and we are hoping to do a full bug test session soon. We want the 0.18 branch to be even stronger than the 0.16 branch.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.