This release has been mostly focused on fixing bugs and getting NearBeach to the point where we can safely launch a beta. It was also the first time where we wanted to test deployment onto a serverless infrastructure.
List of Bug Fixes
- BUG665 – When uploading a document – it looks like you have uploaded nothing
- BUG668 – Typo in Heading
- BUG686 – Going to a requirement information that does not exist gives a 500 error
- BUG687 – New Bugs Wizard has table overflowing
- BUG688 – certificate verification is strongly advised.
- BUG701 – Documents can not be downloaded
- BUG704 – Uploading a file to requirement item and then downloading strait away fails
- BUG706 – Documents not downloading correctly on local environment
- BUG713 – Inline loader styling
- BUG720 – Repetative code used in search functions
- BUG725 – Upload Document Wizard Not Working
- BUG726 – Object Links missing from Project information
- BUG730 – Can’t update Kanban Card information
- BUG731 – SuspiciousOperation at /
Short Term Future of NearBeach
We are currently 2 weeks behind on our road map and want to catch up during this holiday period. The next major deployments will focus on;
- Bug fixes and general user experience and user interface improvements
- Request for change module – needs to be re-implemented
- Whiteboard Module – needs to be re-implemented
- Deployment to Serverless technology fixed
We are hoping the next release will be within 3 weeks – time constraints permitted.
I have spent a few hours going through most of the documentation online and updating it. The new installation instructions can be found in it – https://nearbeach.readthedocs.io